Spaghetti Squash Hash Browns

My ever creative daughter-in-law Jessie whipped this up for breakfast this morning ... and it was incredibly delicious. It can be as simple as roasting and prepping spaghetti squash (easier if you do this the night before) and just taking the "strings" and frying in butter or coconut oil with salt and pepper just as you would make potato hash browns or ... you can get creative and add green onion or other veggies. I want to try this adding green onion, shredded sweet potato and carrot, which I think would make a wonderful vegetable hash. I'll report back on that.
Spaghetti Squash is a great low-carb alternative to pasta (hence its name). Below is nutritional info. While not a nutritional powerhouse it is low-calorie, low-carb and very, uh ...  yummy. In case you need it I've included a short video on prepping spaghetti squash (method #4 is best IMO) ... enjoy!